Cosmetic Consulting Services in Canada
Health Canada’s Cosmetic Regulations
Cosmetics products sold in Canada must be compliant to regulations with respect to their ingredients and their package claims.
There is a well-defined interface between cosmetics and over-the counter drugs/natural health products and all products should be carefully considered and evaluated before they are sold in Canada. Cosmetic products in Canada must abide by Health Canada’s Food and Drugs Act as well as Health Canada’s Cosmetic Regulations.
Learn more about your cosmetic products before getting started to save time in development and reduce regulatory hurdles.
We offer the following cosmetic regulatory affairs consulting services:
- Review of cosmetic formulations against Health Canada listings of restricted, prohibited ingredients.
- Analysis of cosmetic labels for compliance with Health Canada regulations.
- Submission of cosmetic notification forms to Health Canada.
- Review of advertising material and websites.
- Assistance with French translation of product labels.